Monday, August 31, 2009


Kaka---- AC Milan no evil

The Brazilian footballer Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite, Kaka, shows signs of not having forgotten or disconnected from their former team, AC Milan, club that is still very steep and ensures that no evil for having let him go to Real Madrid.

"In the beginning was not easy. But I've always tried to understand the reasons for my departure. We found the best solution for everyone. I feel no resentment at Milan.'m Fine here (in Madrid). It is a nice place, a great club . But at first it was strange, "Kaka said in an interview published today by the Italian sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Nobody could imagine what happened. The economic crisis, the Milan out of Champions League for a year. Things change, but I've always been honest and I think the fans have understood. And here I am happy" he adds.

The Brazilian says his life has never kissed a team jersey, except for its selection, not to create controversy and that if Real Madrid had to throw a penalty against Milan, I yield to his teammate Cristiano Ronaldo, because for him there would be a tasteful dish.

In the interview with the Italian newspaper, the footballer, who starred in one of the multimillion-dollar signings of Real Madrid president Florentino Perez this summer, shows that it is emotionally very attached to Milan, club in which friends and fellow left and seems to have recovered the path of good play.

"They are strong and fight for the scudetto''''-incident. I'm happy for Ronaldinho, who is returning to its levels, and Leonardo and Pato, who has a great future for him as a handsome man of newspaper front pages this season. And it has been exciting to see Nesta and Rino after injuries. For me are friends, he is, I will be encouraging. "

No comments:

Post a Comment