Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Zurich - Real Madrid

"I am happy with how serious we were; we went after the match when it was 2-3"

Manuel Pellegrini has now won his first three matches as head coach of Real Madrid. The latest victory was a 2-5 win against FC Zurich.
Pellegrini: 
"Our goal is to qualify for the next round, so it was important to earn the first three points. Now it is time to think about La Liga."

"I didn't see the team relax. The two goals were isolated plays that complicated things. I am not worried about set pieces, but perhaps we need to work on them more."

"Cristiano has been scoring goals for a long time now and he continues performing well. I am not surprised with what he did tonight. He has a ton of class."

"I am happy with how serious we were; we went after the match when it was 2-3.  This should be the identity of this team."

No comments:

Post a Comment