Thursday, September 3, 2009


 Ronaldo is enjoying his first months at Real Madrid
Before leaving for Sweden with Portugal, Cristiano Ronaldo told AS he is delighted at the Club.
"Our goal is to win titles. This is Real Madrid. The Club's history demands that we always think about winning. There's no room for excuses at this great club."

"I am very demanding with myself. I am going to work very hard to reach the level I'm used to having. I felt the fans' support against Deportivo and it helped."

"I'm the same Cristiano. I still have the same drive and hunger for victory. This is just the start of the season, so it's normal for me not to be 100% in form. It's a matter of time and I'm working hard to reach my usual level of play. I'll probably end up playing better than I've ever done before."

"My goals from free-kicks will come soon. I hope I score one against Espanyol. I hae faith in my chances."

"I have a lot of fun at Real Madrid. This is a great team and the Club is incredible. We've played ten games together and we are gradually understanding each other better. Playing for Real Madrid is a dream come true."

No comments:

Post a Comment