Friday, September 4, 2009

Albiol, ilusionado
"My wish is to win many titles for Real Madrid and achieve important things for the national team"
Raul Albiol turns 24 today. The defender is one of Real Madrid’s new signings and is becoming one of the best centre backs in Europe thanks to his anticipation, good positioning and solid passing skills. Despite his youth, he is already an experienced player.
Albiol has received many calls and messages from friends and family. “The best gift I can get is this display of affection. This year I’m spending my birthday on international duty, alongside team-mates who are also friends. It makes me happy. Casillas teased me about getting older.”
 “I’m very happy to be at Real Madrid. I’ve received congratulations from every member of the squad and many people of the Club. It’s a special day for me and my wish is to win many titles for Real Madrid and achieve important things for the national team during the World Cup.”

No comments:

Post a Comment