Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pepe happy with his return "I wish to thank those who stood by me" Pepe was extremely happy with his return in La Liga.






I am very happy about making my debut this season. I wish to thank those who stood by me. Tonight's game was good. We did well and sentenced the match in the second half."

"We will play many games this season and the coach will allow all of us to play. Every player will be important. Things didn't work out in the first half, so the coach made two changes to help the team keep possession more. We should just think of our game and forget about Barcelona. Real Madrid is always the top team to defeat. Our opponents are always motivated against us. That's the main difference."

"We have quality players in attack capable of deciding a game. We are all happy with their goals. We should strive to always have a strong start to a match and keep the pace up throughout the entire 90 minutes of play. The better we attack, the better we'll defend."

"I'm still the same, aggressive player. I am very professional and I will defend Real Madrid until the day I leave the Club. I will always be excited about playing and will take every game very seriously. The support I received from my family, my wife and my friends was very important."

"I'd rather play as a centre back than as a central midfielder. I played in midfield a lot in Portugal and I do so on the national team, so the coach has now asked me to play in that position here. I'm not really used to it. The match against Sevilla will be difficult. It's a tough away clash following the one against Villarreal."

No comments:

Post a Comment