Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ramos was strained in the game






"I have to take things easy after two games in order to be in optimum form for the Champions League game"

Sergio Ramos strained his left hamstring muscles in the match against Tenerife.

“My injury isn't very serious, but we have to be cautious. I missed most of the preseason, which makes it harder for me to catch up to the rest of the team’s pace. I have to take it easy after two games in order to be in optimum form for the Champions League match.”

”This was my second game. I was very happy to come back against Xerez. I am very happy about the new project and the fans prove their excitement and show their affection in every game.”

”It’s too soon to celebrate anything in La Liga because there are many games left, but we’ve had a phenomenal start, scoring many goals and conceding none. We will continue to improve and we’ll try to break records.”

No comments:

Post a Comment