Tuesday, September 8, 2009


Pase de Xabi Alonso: “Real Madrid have magnetism”
I have never seen so much quality together and never imagined that a team could gather so much talent"
"I am starting a new era and I will be eternally grateful to Liverpool because they are a very special institution."

"Real Madrid have magnetism, and this is a very special moment because, as it was when I joined Liverpool, there are unanswered questions over a new project with endless possibilities."

"I have never seen so much quality together and never imagined that a team could gather so much talent. I look ahead of me and see Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema, Raul. What luxury!"

"After so many years in the Premier League it might be difficult to adapt to the pace of La Liga, where people play more to feet. In that sense, the game isn’t as dynamic here, and Cristiano might have to adapt a little. But the talent he has, the power, individual technique and shooting, that will help him play well here."

"There’s a long way to go. Having not got past the last 16 in the Champions League for five years, Real Madrid have to play in another final soon. Why not at the Bernabeu?"

"I don’t know if we are better than Barcelona or not, we’ll find out as the season goes on. We cannot focus on them. We must concentrate on what we are doin

No comments:

Post a Comment