Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Roberto Carlos touts himself to Real Madrid for no pay


Roberto Carlos has declared he's leaving Fenerbahce - and wants a return to Real Madrid.

The Brazilian superstar told AS: "I am still with Fenerbahce. It's my third season there, but I have decided and I will leave in December.

"Yes, I am 36 years old and I have two years left in football, so I would like to return to Brazil and play for a team there ... I miss my home, my family, my country.

"There is interest from some teams. There could also be another possibility ...

"I'd be willing to play in Madrid for six months without pay. From January to June, perhaps after that, then I could stay longer.

"I am serious about this. In Madrid I spent many wonderful years, I've won everything and I consider it my home."

No comments:

Post a Comment